Advanced Reviewer

Companies that still do business in Russia

Explore video interviews
Since Russia has invaded Ukraine, PissedConsumer.com cant stay aside. With this review, we present our teams opinion only - nothing more than that. We as an organization always defend the freedom of speech by providing a platform for consumers to voice their opinions...
View full review
View full review
ID
#3579939 Review #3579939 is a subjective opinion of poster.

This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check our FAQ

Verified Reviewer
New Reviewer

Stolen monies

Your ourtime site charged my credit card after I canceled my subscription!!! Your customer service does not exist!!! Scammers!!! I wouldnt recommend your services to anyone!!! Bbb has been contacted!!!

User's recommendation: Stay away!!!

View full review
ID
#3742529 Review #3742529 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • No customer service
Loss
$112
Preferred solution
Full refund
New Reviewer

They blocked me for no reason

Hey why was I blocked? I didnt do anything. I dont understand why you would find me guilty and kick me off? I didnt even have a match? Whats going on? Why wont you answer my question and admit you kicked me for no reason?
View full review
1 comment
#2222920

Stock price is way down and falling!!! Agreed that the censorship on this site is ridiculous.

The company leaves these decisions to clerks who have no idea what freedom of speech means. Completely biased and chasing customers away.

ID
#3691995 Review #3691995 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Customer service
Preferred solution
Apology

Extremely poor customer service

Seems Match only answers the phone inside business hours Well, guess what? Your membership is mostly after hours! So now what? My old password is not working so reset. Then that's not good. Call us they say. Why? I'm already holding my nose dealing with these...
View full review
View full review
ID
#3442756 Review #3442756 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Almonte, Ontario

It's obviously a scam

People who are real, and verified, are placed by match.com algorithm, to be put just out of connecting reach of your free messages. Meaning, that theyll just circulate all the fake users for you to talk to until your free daily messages are used up. If you swipe left on the 100th person hoping to find a legitimate profile, and you use your last free message, then the 101st profile will be real, because you have no more free messages. All the free dating sites do this bs, and for some reason they continue to do it because nobodys held them accountable for it yet. Oh wait! Match Group owns match.com, meetme, POF, Tinder, OkCupid, and all the other dating sites that try to pose as being completely different and not associated from each other. They try to keep real women as far away as possible from the real men, and they do this by spamming both sides of the sexes with the opposite sex scam fake profiles, so that you become jaded and never find what youre looking for. They do this to keep you on their site forever looking, because they want to brag about how many people user their site. Its a complete scam, just because they offer something and maybe 1% of people find it, then the other 99% of people who are being scammed BY profiles that THEY CREATE which are fake, then its not a legitimate company. They need to be forced to put a trademark next to every single one of their titled dating sites so that everyone knows oh, its owned by Match Group because people think that a site is unique, but its being run by the same scam algorithm fake profiles meant to bombard you with pointless nonsense messages, and then they disappear, and a new one reappears the next day. Its never ending, and Match Group knows that theyre doing this.

User's recommendation: Start your own legitimate company.

View full review
1 comment
#1984047

You certainly have their scheme down pat. It's a racket.

There are even add-on fees for this and that. Additional fee to guarantee they can reply. What the *** Does that mean you are seeing profiles of people who are not paying members? Indeed it does.

Why is there no option to exclude seeing people who are not paying members???

The fee has a minimum amount you must purchase at a time, the increments are 20 at a time. If you're smart you will UNmatch from match.com.

ID
#2363593 Review #2363593 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Dallas, Texas

Brands Related to Match Group

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article